Student Exchange at Albert-Ludwig-University (ALU) of Freiburg, Germany
2020/2021 Student Exchange at Albert-Ludwig-University (ALU) of Freiburg, Germany
The International Programmes Office has placements for PhD students - preferably in the 2nd year - for an exchange programme at the Albert-Ludwig-University, Freiburg during the 2nd semester of 2020/2021.
Albert-Ludwig-University will provide the selected students stipends to cover their flight tickets and other allowable expenses. However, the students will be responsible for processing their visas and for the cost of out-of-pocket expenses for incidentals.
Interested students should submit the following application documents (in PDF) to Ms. Victoria Baku at: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy Mr. Daniel Hormeku at: email@example.com:
- a letter of motivation for wanting to study at the Albert-Ludwig-University (ALU) of Freiburg, Germany;
- current Curriculum Vitae;
- original transcript(s);
- a Letter of English Proficiency;
- the candidate should identify a professor at ALU, who are willing to supervise their research to provide them a ‘Letter of Acceptance’ signed by the professors. This letter should include the start and end dates of the programme as well as the working language.
- details page of passport.
Application deadline is October 15, 2020
For further information on the programme, please visit the link below:
Or call 0507062309, Ms. Araba Aseye Ahiabu.