International students are at liberty to reside in any of the university’s residential facilities. Generally, international students live at the International Students Hostel with other Ghanaians in a 2:1 ratio. International graduate students may be housed in the Valco Trust Hostels depending on availability,.

 Click here to view our residential facilities and rates.

Accommodation for Married Graduate Students

Please note that the university does not provide family-type accommodation for married graduate students. If you wish to come with your spouse, partner and/or child we advise you come alone initially. Once you are settled you can look for off-campus accommodation so your spouse, partner and/or child can join you later. Note however, that off-campus housing is relatively expensive.