If you would like to improve your proficiency in English, this one-year programme is designed for you. Here are a few things to note about this course.
- Applications to the programme generally open in February.
- Students from non-English speaking countries are particularly encouraged to apply. Applications from students from English-speaking countries are however welcome.
- The total fee for the 2016/2017 academic year is USD 2,431.00. Fees are subject to change per each academic year.
- Application fee of USD 110.00 can be paid using the UG PayPal . As part of your application, provide details of the card number, expiration date, and three-digit security code at the back of the card. Alternatively you can pay directly or by wire transfer into the University of Ghana Ecobank Account below.
Account Name: University of Ghana Foreign Students Account
Account Number: 0161014409780401
Bank Details: Ecobank Ghana Limited, Legon Branch
SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC
If you choose to pay application fee through the bank, have the pay-in-slips or wire transfer sheet together with applicants’ certificates/result slips scanned and attached to the application form before submission online. The certificates/results slips should be scanned into one PDF or WORD document and attached to the application form.
Note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
- The first semester of the academic year begins in August. Therefore classes start around this time.
Ready to apply? Click here!
For enquiries, send an email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or call +233-245-048432, +233-207-053680 , +233-208-491562, +233-289-601827