As an international alumni, you may request additional copies of your transcripts/academic documents after leaving the University of Ghana. We will be happy to mail your transcripts/academic documents to you anywhere in the world. Regular Ghanaian alumni living abroad who wish to use this service should contact Mr. Kwame Obeng-Yeboah through the email email@example.com before proceeding.
Cost of additional transcripts is determined by the postage option chosen. Postage options for an order of 1-3 transcripts are as follows:
· DHL (two to five working days delivery): 260 cedis per address
· EMS (three days to a week delivery): 170 cedis per address
· FedEx (three days to a week delivery): 240 cedis per address
These amounts include cost of transcripts plus mailing of the transcripts to a designated address of your choice.
Step one: Select a postage option
Step two: Transfer total amount via Western Union to Money Transfer to:
University of Ghana-Legon
Step three: Send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
. Postage option chosen
· Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
· Test Question and Answer
· Amount transferred
. Sender's name
· Your University of Ghana Student ID
· Student's full name
· Your country
· Your programme of study whilst at University of Ghana (courses)
· Your year of completion
· Address/addresses you would want the transcript(s) sent to
. Phone number(s) of Recipient
Step four: NOTE
Students are required to attach authorization note for the collection of the transcript bearing the receiver's name (Kwame Obeng-Yeboah).