Coordinator, Visiting Students' Admissions and RegistrationRoom Number: Room F1
Patricia Asiedu is the Visiting Students’ Admission and Registration Officer. She is responsible for
- Sending out Admission notices to all partner institutions and Programme Coordinators
- Receiving and reviewing all admissions for processing
- Processing all applications into the ITS (The University’s Academic System) and sending admission letters to all qualified visiting students.
- Arranging for, and distributing, University of Ghana Student ID Cards to all enrolled students.
- Updating vital information of students to streamline students’ arrival and registration processes