The following academic eligibility criteria must be met at the time of your application:
- Undergraduate students must be registered full-time with the University of Ghana in Level 200 or 300.
- Undergraduate students must have completed at least one full academic year at the university of Ghana
- All students must have enough credits remaining in their degree program to study full-time at the partner institution.
- For the general exchange program, a minimum overall CGPA of 3.0 in current completed courses is required
- A motivational letter stating why you want to study abroad (maximum of 300 words)
- Copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of your current transcript
- 2 passport sized photographs
- A scanned copy of the document page of your valid passport
- Copy of bank statement in your parents’/guardians’ name.
- Must pass an interview
- Graduate students
- ► must have departmental approval.
- ► recommendation letter by principal advisors
- ►Fees are waived by host institutions.