GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PROGRAMMES 2016/2017
A good first degree (at least a second class lower division) in a relevant field of study at the University of Ghana or any recognized University.
For more details in respect of Admission Requirements, applicants are advised to contact the implementing Department/School/Institute/Centre for additional information on the various programmes.
PROGRAMME- SPECIFIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER DETAILS
1. MA Public Affairs
A minimum of three years working experience in a private or a public sector is required from prospective applicants. Applicants must also pass an entrance examination and an interview.
2. MA Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
Applicants for this programme must be people teaching English at the basic, secondary and tertiary levels.
3. MSc in Accounting and Finance
Applicants must either hold a good first degree in any of the following areas: Accounting, Commerce and Finance or a Professional Accounting qualification.
4. MSc in Financial Risk Management
Applicants must have background in any of the following areas: Finance, Risk Management, Insurance, Actuarial Science, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and Physics.
5. MA in Contemporary English Studies
The programme is intended for persons in any field of study, including journalists, public relations personnel, business executives, teachers and public servants. You do not need a degree in English to apply.
6. MSc. in Geoformation Science
A minimum of three years working experience in the private or the public sector is required from prospective applicants. Applicants must be computer literate and familiar with fundamentals of RS/GIS principles. Applicant may be required to also pass an interview.
7. MSc. Actuarial Science
The programme is appropriate for individuals with strong mathematical aptitude, i.e. a formal background in mathematics, statistics and Economics, who wish to advance in the actuarial profession. It is also appropriate for those working as entry-level actuaries who wish to prepare for Actuarial Professional examinations within the context of a structured academic programme.
8. MSc International Business: - Applicants with a minimum of second class lower degree from any background are eligible to apply. Selected professional qualification holders will also be admitted.
9. MSc Clinical Leadership & Management: - Applicants with a minimum of second class lower degree from the following backgrounds; Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Pharmacist, Laboratory/investigations Professionals, Biostatisticians, Biomedical Engineers, Housekeeping and all other professionals in the health sector
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW