Who Qualifies to Study Abroad programme?
The programmes are open to all University of Ghana students:
- Undergraduate Students:
- You should currently be in level 200, 300
- For the general exchange program, a minimum overall CGPA of 3.0 in current completed courses is required.
- You must be registered full-time with the University of Ghana.
- You must have a valid passport.
- Graduate Students:
- Masters who have completed their 1st year
- PhD students in the 2nd year who have started their apprenticeship.
Undergraduates Admissions are still ongoing. APPLY NOW
Would you like to get a callback?
Click the button to leave your details.